Quick Thoughts

On the eve of the Labor Day weekend, I post these odds and ends:

1. Fox News laughs off the North American Union (as it should).

2. This is one peeved Customs and Border Protection employee.

3. What the heck is this? It looks like something Dr. Evil would dream up. "I shall call it: Aqua-Lung." I understand the theoretical benefits of smuggling with a submarine. I also understand that a fast boat would be useful for this endeavor. But why would someone want a semi-submarine? The thing is still visible and must be slow. Maybe the thinking was that it would be literally below the radar. I hope CBP publishes a picture of this thing out of the water.

Have a good long weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CAFC Decision in Double Invoicing Case

Target on Finality

CAFC: EAPA Process Really Does Violate Due Process