Two Days Left to Vote Bigly

Two days left to vote for my work blog in the Best Legal Blog contest. Because I learn from current events, I would like to modify my previously friendly and polite pitch.

This blog contest is rigged. The IP lawyers and immigration lawyers are out to get me. Lawyers from big firms in NY and Washington are sneaking in, pretending to be niche boutiques, but they are really old, tired, losers with no stamina. My blog is the best, the best. It bigly covers import law, which really is the most important law. I know customs law like no one else. I just do. If you vote for me, you'll see, it will be great. I will win because that's what I do. I will make my blog great again and that will make you all great again. Who will pay for that? Mexico, that's who.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CAFC Decision in Double Invoicing Case

Target on Finality

CAFC: EAPA Process Really Does Violate Due Process