Road Block


According to smarmy Phil Keoghan, a road block is a task only one person may perform.

Last night, pretty strong storms came through. This morning, I rode my bike to work. Through the magic of the Treo 700p camera, I can show you a real road block. This one is around Foster on the Lakefront bike path.

Also sighted on the ride today:

A guy running in what looked like a pair of ski boots with leaf springs attached at the bottom. They looked as if they had come from the Hanna-Barbera workshop. I have no idea what these are called and I can't find a picture to illustrate them.

A woman riding a Trek 730 with a milk crate basket on the back. Attached to the basket was a license-plate style sign emblazoned with the slogan "Bicycling: A quiet statement against oil," or something similar. She was impressively fast.

UPDATE: They are called Kangoo Jumps. You be the judge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on Use and Classification

Cyber Power Decision Keeps the Lights On Origin

Mitigating 232 Penalties - I'm Back