A Couple Links

No big news over the long weekend. Just a couple links worth posting.

The first relates to modern vexillology. I have always had a passing interest in national flags and hate when I can't identify a country by its flag. One of my favorites is Saint Lucia. It is clean and modern, bordering on the Star Trek-ish.

Some clever person over at Google Blogoscope realized that the internet transcends national borders and we now need internet flags. I particularly like number 4 for Bulkmail Solutions.

The second link is in the category of best e-commerce site selling cookies made by the guy who remodeled my kitchen. The cookies are good, really.

Happy Independence Day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CAFC Decision in Double Invoicing Case

EAPA Part 2 - What's The Problem?

Target on Finality