Overdue Updates

I promised to get back to you on two things that I did not do.  I've been criticized in blog comments before for this, and I realize I should be careful about it.  On the other hand, it is my blog and sometimes I lose interest in something.

I have updated my post on the decision regarding the Byrd Amendment by adding a comment summarizing the dissenter's analysis.  Frankly, I think it makes a lot of sense.  That post is here, check the comments for the short update.

Regarding the case against the sureties, it turns out that I have direct dealings with lots of people on both sides of the case and may have a possible interest myself.  So, you're not going to get anything more on that at least for a while.

OK?  Are we up to date?  I hope so.  Trust me, when I say I'll get back to something I have every intention of doing so.  But, in the great scheme of things blogging sometimes has to move down the list of priorities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CAFC Decision in Double Invoicing Case

EAPA Part 2 - What's The Problem?

Target on Finality