Ruling of the Week 11: Grillin' Claws

To the realm of cooking tools I never knew I needed, add "Grilling Claws."


Apparently, this is the proper way to shred barbecued meat. I don't know how I have gotten along this far in life without a set.

And, if I were importing these particular grilling claws, the tariff classification would be 7323.99.9030, Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States (HTSUS), which provides for…kitchen…articles…of…steel…: other: other: not coated or plated with precious metal: other: other…kitchen or tableware suitable for food or drink contact. The rate of duty will be 3.4 percent ad valorem.

I know this because the Ruling of the Week is N256578 (Sept. 24, 2014).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CAFC Decision in Double Invoicing Case

Target on Finality

CAFC: EAPA Process Really Does Violate Due Process