Dear Audi, Why?

As a far too occasional bike commuter, I feel I should be offended by this ad for the Audi diesel. Audi seems intent on lumping bike commuters, strap hangers, and Segway owners into a larger category of nerds and losers. Of course, only the kick-scooter commuters belong there.

Oddly, I'm not offended. Instead, I'm thinking the S5 is pretty hot looking. Damn you Audi!





Comments

Anonymous said…
Larry -

Why waste your time showing an Audi ad? I sincerely doubt that they are paying you.
Anonymous said…
@Anonymous 10:04:

Because it's funny. Why waste your time writing a pointless (unfunny) comment?
Anonymous said…
I would like to reply in Spanish, but I am told there is not enough time.
Anonymous said…
I found that ad pretty despicable, no matter how nice the car is.

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on Use and Classification

Cyber Power Decision Keeps the Lights On Origin

Mitigating 232 Penalties - I'm Back