Page Slap

A page slap is when you reply to an e-mail message with nothing but a link to a web site. In essence, you are saying "Look at this and figure it out yourself."

I am in DC at the Georgetown International Trade and Customs Law Update. The program is going well. Items getting a lot of attentiona are zeroing and the impact of non-subject merchandise on injury determinations at the ITC. On the customs side, most of the talk during breaks is about first sale valuation.

Later today, I am speaking on prior disclosure and internal reviews.

But, I have seen a couple interesting articles in the paper. Hence, this page slap (which is not in response to an e-mail, but so what):

An Inquiry into Artifact Smuggling

Export Controls and China's Security Services

I've got a stack of cases to review, so expect something substantive soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on Use and Classification

Cyber Power Decision Keeps the Lights On Origin

Mitigating 232 Penalties - I'm Back