I Don't Do Politics

But, my blogging colleague and linker (for which I thank her), Debbie Schlussel does. For someone outside the trade, Ms. Schlussel has a keen interest in CBP and, in particular, ICE. No doubt Ms. Schlussel and I disagree on many things political. But, I feel compelled to link to this post regarding Assistant Secretary Julie Myers of Immigration and Customs Enforcement. It is not that I agree with Debbie. In fact, I am affirmatively saying that I have no opinion on the topic. When pressed, I will generally confirm that I believe everyone working in both CBP and ICE, along with the USTR, ITC and ITA, and while we are at it, the CIT and CAFC are diligent, hard-working, and smart public servants.

But . . . the picture is hysterical.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I must be missing something. What is wrong w/ the photo?

Popular posts from this blog

CAFC Decision in Double Invoicing Case

EAPA Part 2 - What's The Problem?

Target on Finality