Nerd Alert

I teach trade remedies law at the Center for International Law at the John Marshall Law School. It turns out that drafting an exam is a fairly difficult task that takes some level of inspiration. This year, I decided to let my geek flag fly and craft an exam based on an original comic book scenario. After grading the tests, I sent it to the completely awesome Law and the Multiverse, which was kind enough to run it as a guest post. Yesterday, it was picked up the by also awesome Above the Law. For me, that's a good day.

Read the exam and the resulting discussion at Law and the Multiverse. Can you tease out all the references to the DC universe?

Jean Loring, Esq. and Ray Palmer, Hero.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CAFC Decision in Double Invoicing Case

EAPA Part 2 - What's The Problem?

Target on Finality