Chicago is an absolutely great city for bike commuting. I rode 20 miles today and do not think I changed gears once. Take that San Francisco! It was about 65 and sunny when I left my house and I had a tail wind most of the way. Locals should note, Lawrence is a mess between California and Western. I almost fell into a hole in which two guys were working on pipes.
- You know why "Working my Wangerin off" is funny,
- You understand why Snyder, Scott, and Westin are half of a six pack,
- You've seem me play BB-flat contrabass clarinet,
- You slept underground in Coober Pedy in 1980,
- You know why Blaise Pascal is hysterically funny to eighth graders,
- You can find Lomas Circle on a map, or
- You could pick me out of a lineup.