Lawyer Down, Call 911

I road my bike to work today.  It was a nice ride in, even though I am still not going from garage to garage.  Here's what today's route looks like according to the cool tools at Bicycling.com.  The numbers are mile markers.





Everything went smoothly until I got to the actual bike room in my building.  As I walked past other bikes to find a spot to lock up, I scraped my shin on an apparently razor sharp pedal on another bike.  I now have a 3-inch gash in my leg, which bled enough to create a sock that looks like it was taken from a crime scene.  It's certainly not an epic disaster but it is further proof that accidents are most likely to happen at the beginning or end of your trip.  At least that is what I have heard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CAFC Decision in Double Invoicing Case

Target on Finality

CAFC: EAPA Process Really Does Violate Due Process