Desk Clearing: ITC Study on First Sale

Updated to fix link. Thanks Pfitz.

I am back from a brief vacation and clearing my virtual and physical desktops before I have to go to Washington on Monday.

Thus, I pass along this notice from the United States International Trace Commission announcing the formal commencement of its study of customs valuation using the "first sale methodology." According to the notice, the period of the review will be entries from September 2008 to August 2009. The ITC is accepting comments through April 30, 2009.

Comments

pfitz said…
I believe the correct link to the Firs Sale announcment is: http://www.usitc.gov/ext_relations/news_release/2008/er1229ff1.htm

Popular posts from this blog

CAFC Decision in Double Invoicing Case

EAPA Part 2 - What's The Problem?

Target on Finality