Prurient Customs Interest

I have had complaints that my postings are too dull; I need to spice this space up a bit. Generally, I am the source of those complaints. So, I don't listen to myself.

But, here is a customs-related tid bit of minor prurient interest. A super model has been denied entry to the U.S. This is really an immigration issue and I don't know much about immigration. But, CBP now has jurisdiction, so I'll toss you super model stalkers and immigration lawyers a bone.

For what it is worth, I have never heard of this woman. I previously covered the Kate Moss immigration issue. Maybe I am developing a side practice representing super models who can't get into the country.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CAFC Decision in Double Invoicing Case

EAPA Part 2 - What's The Problem?

Target on Finality